7 Things You Must Do Financially
Life is a complex thing, but only because we make it so. Let’s simplify our financial life by doing the following 7 things:
- Earn more than you spend. If you don’t, you’ll go bankrupt. Bankruptcy is not a good place to be.
- Write a will.
- Save for your retirement.
- Pay your fair share of taxes.
- Pay your credit card balances off each month ON TIME
- Invest in stocks in some fashion (it could be in individual stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs).
- Save some money for a rainy day.