10 money mistakes
MSN Money presents ten money mistakes and how to avoid them.
* Spending without a budget.
* Carrying a balance on credit cards.
* Ignoring interest rates.
* Not investigating disability insurance.
* Failing to see how little purchases add up.
* Not matching employer’s contribution to retirement.
* Waiting until the last minute to fund IRA.
* Paying everyone else, saving “what’s left.”
* Not managing your investments.
* Getting emotional about your investments.
This is a really good list of money mistakes. I’ve made them all, and continue to make some of them (little purchases add up, waiting til April 15, 2007 to fund my 2006 IRA).
Heed these, and you will do much better financially.