Economy on the Rebound?
Hey, look, there’s hope on the horizon! The Obama administration is sounding a bit more optimistic lately, as they should –
- The stock market has shown 5 weeks of gains.
- Some of the “bailout” money is being paid back, as banks determine they are “out of the woods” (and only in the sticks).
- Some banks are betting their earnings improve – some like Wells even showing a profit – which is a GREAT sign. Once all the “toxic assets (liabilities?) are accounted for, we can move on.
- Money from the stimulus package should start rolling out soon, further bolstering the economy
- We’ve moved past fighting wars with countries that have no money. Now we’re fighting pirates! In victory, we should get some loot, jewels, gold, and silver. Right?
Read more here – 5 reasons Obama sounds optimistic